Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

...

God. Damn. Dude. I rarely give out 10's but this is an exception. This was a great 15 minutes and more flashes should be just like this one. Mindchamber could learn a thing or two from you.

Good:
The last fight with the boss was great
Animation was good
Lots and lots of action

My only complaint is that the vid would lag at times, escpecially on High Quality. But whatever dude, this is easily flash movie of the year.

Grade= A+

Mottis responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm aware that the movie is kind of demanding on your computer.
This is mostly because of the insanely large backgrounds. I had to cut the first scene's background into several pieces, and then only show the pieces that was on camera to avoid the lag, but even then it got kinda bad. But you'll notice that once the fight moves indoors, it gets easier.(with the exception of Flint's room, that place was a lagfest too, purely because of all the details I put into the background, coupled with it's size)

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

nice

Wow Dim, you and Egoraptor go way back. I've seen your previous flash submissions and Egoraptor sure has helped you with voices. Keep up the good work.

Fireworks! Fireworks!

Good

I liked this, its just nice and simple. Good job on the firework graphics.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Pretty funny

I liked it and I liked how well you sprited and animated Wood Man.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Nice

I laughed at a couple parts. MissingNo pretty much took the cake and if anyone here is a Pokemon Red fan, you'd know who MissingNo is.

OrangePylon responds:

WhoTF is MissingNo?

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Wow

Wouldnt be suprised if there was a collab on this

Ninjas vs Pirates collab Ninjas vs Pirates collab

Dissappointed

Not to sound like an ass, but I know you guys can do better. Besides, whats up with everybody trying to create a collab?

TheRedLightning responds:

i think it`s because collabing is awesome :D

Megaman - Rockin in paper Megaman - Rockin in paper

Well Done

Great stop animation. Im impressed. I have no complaints here.

Grade: A

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Creative

Overall, a great flash. I cannot complain.

Also Proxicide, are you aware that your animations have inspired many creators in MUGEN to create characters just like yours?

Grade: A

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Great

I liked the Kirby64 music you had in the backround and the animation was good. No complaints here.

Grade: B