Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

...

God. Damn. Dude. I rarely give out 10's but this is an exception. This was a great 15 minutes and more flashes should be just like this one. Mindchamber could learn a thing or two from you.

Good:
The last fight with the boss was great
Animation was good
Lots and lots of action

My only complaint is that the vid would lag at times, escpecially on High Quality. But whatever dude, this is easily flash movie of the year.

Grade= A+

Mottis responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm aware that the movie is kind of demanding on your computer.
This is mostly because of the insanely large backgrounds. I had to cut the first scene's background into several pieces, and then only show the pieces that was on camera to avoid the lag, but even then it got kinda bad. But you'll notice that once the fight moves indoors, it gets easier.(with the exception of Flint's room, that place was a lagfest too, purely because of all the details I put into the background, coupled with it's size)

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

nice

Wow Dim, you and Egoraptor go way back. I've seen your previous flash submissions and Egoraptor sure has helped you with voices. Keep up the good work.

Fireworks! Fireworks!

Good

I liked this, its just nice and simple. Good job on the firework graphics.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Unutilized

You have a lot of potential, with great animation and coding. I especially like that you have a high score letter board. Unforunatly, I found a couple of problems with your game:

-Enemies have too much health.
-Specials moves take too much time to perform.
-At certain parts, the game begins to lag. This may be my PC but I thought I'd tell you.

Anyways, this is a great game and keep it up. Take these reviews with a grain of salt and build up on what you missed. Im sure you may get it the next time, IF you make a sequel.

Grade: D-

Comic - Women's Rights? Comic - Women's Rights?

I liked it

PMSing big time lol

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

lol

Nice. I like your art style, reminds me of something from Cartoon Network.